Monday, July 25, 2005

Hairlines, and whatnot

Hairlines, and whatnot

Got sunburned this weekend. A little. Mostly on my forehead, where my hairline seems to be retreating at an alarming rate.

My sister said: "You got a lot of sun."

I said: "Yeah. A little sunburn never hurt anybody."

My sister: "Actually, a little sunburn can cause skin cancer. I'd say a little sunburn has hurt a lot of people."

I said: "Oh."

Then she whacked my sunburned forehead with the back of her hand.

Also, some have suggested that it is genetic predisposition that causes my hairline to recede. These people scoff when I suggest that perhaps I have been watching too many zombie movies of late, and my hairline is simply running from the undead.

These are the same people who are skeptical when I suggest that my forehead is growing due to increase in my intelligence and brainmass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home