Tuesday, August 02, 2005

3 Questions: Matt, Afton and Leann

3 Questions: Matt, Afton and Leann

Three people to think up three questions. You guys didn't strain anything, did you?

1. What are your favorite smells?

1. Bacon Frying.
2. Coffee.
3. Popcorn.
4. That earthy smell you get when you've been storing vegetables someplace for a while.
5. That leathery smell of a fairly new baseball

2. What are your least favorite smells?

1. Marshmallows. The past few years, I have come to really hate the smell of Marshmallows. Turns my stomach.

2. Cat Piss. I don't mind cats. But I really hate a spraying tom. One of the worst smells over.

3. That acrid smell that comes when somebody's brakes have gotten overheated.

4. There's one of the body sprays, Axe or Tag or something like it, that has a really repugnant smell, if sprayed heavily, like some dude did at the drugstore the other day. I was there buying a couple of things, deodorant among them, and walked down the aisle just in time to see the dude spray one of those body sprays all over himself, drenching himself. It was awful.

And..

3. What are some scents you've never smelled but would like to?

This is actually a terribly interesting question. One that appeals to the obsessive compulsive in me. Offhand, I guess a couple of things I'd say:

The ivy at Wrigley Field. That's one. I mean, it probably smells just like the ivy growing up the trellis at my folks' house. But for some reason, I'd like to get a whiff.

The country of New Zealand. For some reason, I figure New Zealand would smell fairly nice.

And you know Scarlett Johannsen, the actress? I'd [censored][censored][censored][censored] and then [censored][censored]. And since you're so close [censored][censored][censored]. If it wasn't, I'd have to [censored][censored][censored][censored][censored][censored][censored][censored][censored][censored][censored][censored][censored][censored][censored][censored][censored]. And I don't think she'd be happy unless [censored][censored][censored][censored][censored][censored][censored][censored][censored][censored] different kinds of fruit, and [censored][censored][censored] and wear it like a hat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home