Saturday, July 30, 2005

3 Questions: Stephen, of Sociable Geek

3 Questions: Stephen, of Sociable Geek

Stephen, who runs a fine blog over here asks:

1. What's the most imaginative thing you did as a child?

Once, while visiting family in New Jersey, my cousins and I built a fort in the open area behind my grandparents' house. Mostly out of logs and lumber that somehow had made it over the fence of the lumberyard down the street (we found it, and didn't think anything of using it to make our fort). We called it Fort Fothercuff (a combination of our last names), and from there we seceded from the Union, and declared war on Pennsylvania. Why Pennsylvania? Why not?

Also, I made an imaginary friend out of The Incredible Hulk.

2.What's one thing you've always wanted to do, but never have?

How much time ya got?

Road trip to all 30 major league baseball parks?

Got a novel published?

Punch Burt Reynolds in the gob?

Create an anti-gravity source that would allow me to fly, like Superman?

3. If you had to choose someone to sleep with Ric Flair, whom would you pick?

Choose somebody to ride Space Mountain for the Man?

You know, I don't think The Nature Boy needs, or wants my help.

But for some reason, I'm thinking Isla Fisher (hat tip to the Sloth for the pic) would float his boat. She does mine, anyway.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home