Friday, August 05, 2005

Summer Reading

Summer Reading

Sheila had a link that I enjoyed. Summer reading for the stars.

Before I head out for the weekend, a little bit of my own summer reading....

Haven't read much this summer. Probably as little as I've read in years. I just haven't had the attention span, for some reason.

I did just finish the Harry Potter book. I liked it pretty well. Probably the best of the Potter books since the third one.

I'm picking my way through Wade Davis's The Serpent and the Rainbow, which tells of his travels in Haiti and his experiences with the vodoun culture. It's interesting, and normally it's something I'd eat up in a couple or three days. I'm taking longer, but because I can't sit and read like I want to. I'll finish it in the next couple of days.

I was given a copy of Geek Love by Katherine Dunn by a friend. She recommended it. I've seen and heard it recommended by several people. I may try it next.

So. We've seen what the celebrities are reading. You've seen what I'm reading.

While I'm gone, tell me what you're reading....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home