Wednesday, November 30, 2005

November the 30: Flogging a Dead Horse

November the 30: Flogging a Dead Horse

Image hosted by Photobucket.comIt's November 30th, and you know what that means:

1.) Monthly Flea Treatment tomorrow

and

2.) Counting today, there are 25 shopping days until Christmas.

Now, if you're like me, and getting out amongst the hordes of holiday shoppers is not quite your cup of tea, and you'd rather have your first layer of skin sandpapered off than get out into a mall or a crowded Wal Mart on a weekend, I may have just the thing for you.

It's called a T-Shirt. And You know somebody who wants one. I'm sure you do. Think about it. Think hard.

What would get in you in with the boss more than a t-shirt of a guy peeing on a tree?

Or your grandmother?

How about your crazy aunt Deirdre?

Heck, you may even want one. One caveat: if you're buying it for yourself, you have to buy the shirt, wrap it in Scooby-Doo paper, and do not open until Christmas. (Or perhaps Christmas Eve).

And I don't mean to single out Christmas. You could buy it for Hannaukah. Or Kwanzaa. Festivus. Or even some non-religious, non-denominational Winter Solstice holiday.

Anyway. You know you want one. And more importantly, I know you want one. Now you know I know you want one. And I know you know I know you want one. I could go on, but I think you need to buy a shirt.

Go to the nice folks at Cafe Press. Buy a shirt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home