Wednesday, August 02, 2006

In Which We Ask the Padre for a Prayer...

In Which We Ask the Padre for a Prayer...

Dear Jeebus:

I ain't bullshitting about this heat. I'm over it, Jeebus. This is getting old, all this sweating and having to peel my underwear out of the crack of my ass every three minutes. I don't have talcum powder in my monthly budget. Please do something forthwith.

(I think I could deal better with a plague of locusts, or perhaps frogs, than this heat, oppressive as the feudal system. Not boils, though...if the alternative to all this brain-damaging heat is a plague of boils, I'll take the heat.

Though should you decide to smash New York with a giant man made of marshmallows, I think that'd be cool.)

Most Sincerely,

Tommy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home