Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Veto

Veto

Alrighty. This joke's not funny anymore. Let's get this summer bullshit out of the way. This mess where I can just stand out on the carport and watch the sweat bead out of the pores on my arm just won't do. I am over it. Seriously, I've worked hard to put those liquids and fats into my body, and I can't afford for some overworked climate condition to let me sweat Crisco all over the carport.....

And the real pisser of the whole deal is that I've just been taking stuff to the dump, and to the folks at Goodwill. I haven't even gotten into the real heavy lifting of moving, yet. That's tomorrow.

I think I'm going to use the rest of the day to enjoy the modern wonder that is Central Air.

If you're looking for me, I'm the guy who'll be sitting in the frigidaire.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home