Monday, April 23, 2007

Awesome

Awesome

Hello, from the ass end of the night.

A link or two, all of which wandered down from the high mount of awesome.

Awesome bear story. Quite possibly the best bear story I've heard today--and don't miss me, I hear dozens every day. It's in my job description. This does not diminish the pure and unfettered awe I felt at Yabu's story.

Another awesome explosion. You can tell that I'm not there during the making of the video, because I'm not running around screaming "Awesome!"

Awesome post. Awesome, making me laugh until I cry awesome.(Seriously, every now and then, you run across something so well constructed [dare I say motherfucking awesome?] in this little blogoverse we've created that it makes you wonder just what it is you're doing dicking around over here when there's such great stuff just a click away...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home