Thursday, August 09, 2007

Awesome!!!!

Awesome!!!

Which one of you jokers reported me to the Net Authority?

It might be the fact that I pray to Superman.

But today, I'll blame Gunny Walker, mostly because of all my hate speech against him. I need to remind him, that Gunny Walker is not a group of people.

That's a scary thought, a bunch of Gunnies walking around.

Though if there were, I think you'd have to refer to a group of Gunnies as a "Sack."

Edit: Is this thing a joke? If it is, I've gotten a couple of really weird e-mails in the past several hours....

Anyway, it may be a joke, because there are tags you can attach to your site. I've added one on the left. Because it is my duty. The interweb told me so.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home