Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Serious Question

A Serious Question

Semi serious, anyway, concerning the upcoming Presidential Primary Season. I heard this question today, and having worked like a botard the past couple of days, I could neither come up with a satisfactory answer, nor did I hear one.

I want to ask:

In this day and age, with states rushing to be First, is there any particular reason we can't simply have "A Primary Day" some time in February (or any month) where all the states hold a primary election?

Is there a particular reason we don't?

Is there a particular reason we shouldn't?

I ask in part because my particular choice for president has been out of the running, so to speak, by the time Tennessee reached its primary. It was one of those "my vote doesn't really matter" moments....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home