Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Hmmmm.....

Hmmmm....

Late. Once again, floating through the blogoverse not quite sure who I am. Luckily, we have the interweb to define me.

You Are a Ghost

Mysterious, independent, and often unseen - you always do things your own way.
You are introverted, shy, and even a little secretive.
People are dying to know you better, but you're a difficult person to know.
A lot of your contributions to the world are left invisible and unfelt.

Your greatest power: Blending in really well

Your greatest weakness: Being too passive

You play well with: Witches


So there.

Seeing as how I stole it from Eric, I was hoping for zombie.

Luckily, I did not become the greatest monster of all, Scott Boras.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home