Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Chapter 2800: A Recipe for Madness

Chapter 2800: a Recipe for Madness

Teresa had this quizzable who-zee-whatsit to put up on my blogamathing:

The Recipe For Big Stupid Tommy

3 parts Pizzazz
2 parts Vitality
1 part Grace

Splash of Craftiness

Sip slowly on the beach


I would like to take a minute to vehemently disagree with the results of the internet quiz. As much as I would like this thing to define my life, I take exception.

I give you now the true recipe for a Big Stupid Tommy:

1 Jar Peanut Butter (Crunchy)
1 Baconator Sandwich
1 Box Corn Starch
1 16 oz. bag Butterscotch Chips
1 Can Diet Dr. Pepper
6 Bottles Sam Adams Cherry Wheat
1 Bottle of Wild Turkey
Tequila. All of it.

Mix in a wheelbarrow.

Enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home