Monday, January 14, 2008

Front Page...

Front Page...

While I'm on the subject of searches, I've gotten about a dozen search hits this morning on "Braves Fanfest Complaints."

Looking at the event itself, my main complaint was the access to the players being so limited and arbitrary. Realizing you gotta rein in the autograph hounds, there's a big enough space in the World Congress Center to set a couple areas aside for a John Smoltz or a Brian McCann or a Tommy Glavine to do signings. And you absolutely have the ability to close off a line, if you set those signings off to their own place.

At the end of the day, I don't know how tempted I'll be to go back to a Fanfest, even though I wasn't as bummed as some. $15 is a touch more money than I want to drop to just come away with a sample copy of Baseball America and a bumper sticker autographed by the third base coach....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home