Saturday, January 12, 2008

The Dude Abides

The Dude Abides....

Some days, you get the bear.

Some days, the bear gets you.

Communication is a funny thing, ain't it?

Sometimes, I think it's my strongest skill.

Others, I think it's my weakest.

In matters both work and personal, lately, I've forgotten that it's a two way street.

And I apologize for that. And I want to take a second more to do so to anybody I've confused, obstructed or downright annoyed with my lack of communication. More specifically, with my lack of observation. If you are among those, please accept these words as I mean them. It is not that don't want to hear or see, it is that I do not always catch it the first time.

I will also say this: I call it Big Stupid Tommy. It's not just an eye-catching blog name.

I call it that, because sometimes, I just need a little clue.

Communication. Help a brother out. Because sometimes, I just don't get it.

Until then, the dude abides....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home