Thursday, February 14, 2008

The Lost Tommy

The Lost Tommy

Does everybody know what I look like? Hell, I've probably had occasion to meet nearly all my sevens of readers by now, so you should know my goofy looking mug by now. But in case you don't, here I am:

Photobucket

Handsome devil, huh?

I say again: the best picture ever taken of me. By a country mile. This picture manages to conceal most of the ugly and dumb that make up my day-to-day travels.

But that's neither here nor there.

I watched Lost tonight. As I am wont to do on Wednesday Thursday now. In fact, in conjunction with both my crappy work schedule and the writer's strike wrecking most of this tv season...Lost is the only show I make time for during the week, anymore.

There is a small but slight difference in the picture above, which I like to call "Normal Tommy" and the Tommy I call "Lost Tommy".

Again. Normal Tommy is what you see on a daily basis...sometimes a little angrier, a little hungrier, but on the whole, that's the Tommy we've all come to know and love.

But after watching Lost?

It's more like this:

Photobucket

Except I'm probably wearing a Chicago Cubs baseball cap, and screaming "What the hell just happened?"

Yep. That's about right.

I'll say this, too: Ben Linus just moved up into my top 3 favorite characters, just after Hurley, but just before Sayid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home