Sunday, February 21, 2010

Progression....

First, I was a little pissed about having to work during the USA/Canada hockey game tonight.

But, it wouldn't have mattered, I guess. I'd have needed to go someplace to watch it, because I jettisoned shitty Comcast a little while back. I wouldn't have been able to watch at home, regardless.

But then, I realized, it wouldn't have mattered even if I still had cable. Athens, Tennessee has positively the worst cable system ever devised by man. It's like they signed a treaty that every other channel must be churchy or shop-at-home. No Comedy Central, and they got rid of Cartoon Network late last fall.

And I just realized that even if I weren't working, and were at home, and had cable, I still wouldn't be able to watch it, because I had CNN and Fox News, but no MSNBC. According to the NBC.com lineup, that's where the game's playing.

Anybody want to help a brother out and record the game?

3 Comments:

Blogger Teresa said...

I may be able to record it, but I'm not sure. Have you checked online? NBC has been showing events on their website too after they've finished. Have a look and see if other games are there. If they are, you can click over and watch when you get home.

1:24 PM  
Blogger Teresa said...

BTW - the recording... it's because the DVR has all kinds of stuff we want to keep so I don't know if there's enough space. Heh.

1:25 PM  
Blogger Tommy said...

Found somebody who's gonna take care of it for me. I appreciate the offer very much, though, ma'am!

1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home