Sunday, May 29, 2011

The Listens, this day, 29 May 2011

Just some stuff I listened to while I put fingers to keyboard:

"I'll Be Seeing You" The Blanks
"I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For" U2
"Sam Hall" Johnny Cash
"Goodbye" Drive-By Truckers
"Baby Grand" Billy Joel
"Someone Keeps Moving My Chair" They Might Be Giants
"Bonita and Bill Butler" Alison Krauss and Union Station
"Dear Prudence" The Beatles
"Where Were You Last Night?" Travelling Wilburys
"God Bless Alabama" Shooter Jennings & Hierophant
"Will You Think of Me?" Roger Alan Wade
"Talking Again" Henry Phillips
"We're a Happy Family" The Ramones
"We Belong" Pat Benatar (Sometimes putting earworms on your MP3 player ain't that bright an idea...this one will be here for the next week...)
"The Illuminated" Shooter Jennings & Hierophant
"Fearless" Ozzy Osbourne
"Summer in Siam" The Pogues
"Thinking About You" John Mellencamp
"Sugar Baby" Legendary Shack Shakers
"Pleasant Valley Sunday" The Monkees (I can sing this louder and better than all of you, by the way)
"Big Time in the Jungle" Old Crow Medicine Show
"Superchief" The Asylum Street Spankers
"La Bamba" Ritchie Valens
"Annan Water" The Decemberists

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home