Tuesday, December 17, 2002

I had a dream last night that I worked at the White House for somebody called President Martin. Only I didn't really care for my job. In my dream, I was deciding to skip work. I went to a book store and to a play or a movie or something of the sort--something where I was sitting in a large crowd.

And the Secret Service kept trying to catch me and get me to come to work.

I would switch from first person to third person in the dream. I would see the stuff from my eyes, like the audience at the play, but when the Secret Service came to find me, it would go third person, and I would watch as I was able to outfox them.

They caught me when I came to the pit of snakes, not at all unlike the one in which they leave Indiana Jones in Raiders of the Lost Ark (which I watched the other night on AMC).

It was kind of sad.

A couple of other notes:

If you write Scrooge enough, it starts to look funny to you.

And I never did make it up to the Winter Meetings in Nashville. I really wanted to harass a couple of baseball people. Just for fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home