Sunday, December 01, 2002

It has been brought to my attention that perhaps I am the asshole for walking between a family at the mall on Friday. It may sound that way, but I heartily disagree. There was a good 5 feet between the mother passing me and where I'm walking. I had to walk that five feet before the father decides to shove his kids under my feet to be trampled. It's the pedestrian equivalent of that person who waits until you have a mile and a half of empty road behind you before pulling out 2 feet in front of you.
Mostly the misunderstanding is the result of lazy writing. Call Me Big Stupid Lazy Tommy.

Steven and I went out and farted around yesterday. I bought comic books and Homer Simpson action figures and baseball cards. Yes, I am indeed 25 years old. Steven's much older than I am, and he bought much the same kind of stuff.


Also, I should correct myself about my NWATNA statement from yesterday. Syxx-Pac Sean Waltman did not leave the company because of Russo's promo. He left the company after Russo inserted himself into the World Title. I write more hurriedly than I should, I think.

How's things in your world? Wife and kids alright? Stub your toe? Want me to know?
E-Mail me at atclown@yahoo.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home