Monday, February 10, 2003

BIG STUPID TOMMY'S POETRY CORNER PRESENTS:

Wonderful Pig
by Tommy Acuff

Look at that pig!

Ain't it wonderful?

It is absolutely the most wonderful pig I've seen in a long time

No! That is the greatest pig I've ever seen in my whole life!
Words fail me.

It is the best looking, most grandiose pig I've ever seen.
It is the best pig that any person would or could ever hope to see.
This is a religious experience.
This is how movements get started.

I think that pig is probably the best pig
that's ever been put on this planet.

God should get a pat on the back for making that pig just
absolutely so perfectly wonderful.

Look! Look at that Pig!

This pig has restored my faith in all that is good.

Look at that Pig.
I'll be dipped.
It brings tears to my eyes.
That pig. If I was a poet, I'd write a sonnet
(Petrarchan, not that Elizabethan stuff...).

And that pig would know the difference!
Wonderful pig. Gift from God type of pig.

Look at that Pig.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home