Wednesday, February 05, 2003

Based on everything that I've ever read about the credentials and history of Ariana Huffington--she has worked for very little, gained most everything she's ever had through manipulation and the remarkable good fortune to have been in the right place at the right time (and to have married the right dude). It bugs the hell out of me that she has the voice as a pundit that she does, and irks me even further that just because she's been there talking all this time, people believe that she is actually important enough to listen to. It's embarassing that her voice has greater weight than, say, mine. Or yours. And it's irritating beyond belief that she's constantly given venue and time to speak her mind. Mostly, it's wrong that she gets to spend time writing and publishing the doggeral and manipulative mumbo jumbo that she pukes out on a yearly basis, and get paid for it. I can come up with any level of garbage talk that you want, from political and scientific commentary all the way down to talking about who farted at the rasslin show (see below)....but just because I haven't convinced people that I'm important, people don't listen to me. Take it from me, folks, Ariana Huffington has no more idea about what's going on in the world that I do. I'm not saying listen to me. I'm saying stop giving Ariana Huffington the means and opportunity. For the betterment of America.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home