Friday, February 28, 2003

This is the part where I talk all Happy

I've divided today's post into two pieces. You can skip the next entry, where all I do is moan about my job.

Woe is Me.

Here's the part where I'm happy.

Relatively.

I'm on AOL, and I've stumbled across the Radio AOL button. I'm really digging the Comedy Corner. It's clean comedy for the whole family. Allan Sherman is big, as are pieces from Mel Brooks comedies. Had some Richard Pryor, though. Little bit of Bob Newhart. Sinbad. Nothing that's made me fall on the floor. But given my shoddy equilibrium....

The One Hit Wonders section is great too. Anyplace where you can here Eddie Murphy's "Party All the Time" out of the blue, right after "Tarzan Boy" has just gone off, and before that Sir Mix-a-Lot's "Baby Got Back." Fantastic.

Other good things:

Spring Baseball has started. The Real Thing's just a month away.

Alright. The next post is just me bitching.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home