Tuesday, November 25, 2003

Lousy Smarch Weather

As recently as 36 hours ago, I wore shorts and a t-shirt (the one what says: Can't Sleep, Clowns Will Eat Me over and over again) while out on my rambles.

This morning, I had to scrape an eighth of an inch of ice off my windshield and let my truck warm up for ten minutes before I could even leave work. That could be a problem in the future, especially if I'm needing to leave in a hurry. There's nothing like needing to get home....or at the very least get away from work, but you can't because you have to let the car warm up.

Man. If I lived north even of Nashville, I'd probably die of stupidity and hypothermia before the New Year.

And can I just say this? The boys? They don't care for the cold weather so much. I'm sure they'll pop back out when I warm up. Or if I sneeze really good.

But that's neither here nor there, is it?

Tennessee weather being what it is, I think it'll still be shorts weather come Thursday.

And there isn't much you can say to convince me otherwise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home