Tuesday, December 09, 2003

Search Strings

Not a whole lot interesting in the search strings lately. There are still too many people concerned with Tommy Lee's privates. I get a fair number of people searching for "Stupid Tommy," which I like to pretend is people remembering the site, but not the address necessarily.

I'm getting an odd number of Bruce Vilanche searches, which is odd because I don't remember bringing up Mr. Vilanche at any point (though I must have).

I did get a search today from somebody looking for the WWF's Tornado's real name.

I assume they're referring to The Texas Tornado, who wrestled in the WWF for an 18 month to 2 year period early in the 90's, winning the Intercontinental Title at one point.

His name was Kerry von Erich, and he was a member of the von Erich family, whose name was legend in the Texas rasslin' scene in the 70's and 80's.

Here's a bio. It doesn't end well.

I didn't know that Kerry began his sporting career legitimately (under his real name of Kerry Adkisson), and was a track and field star at Southern Methodist (I believe). He specialized in the discus, and had a good shot at making the 1980 Olympic squad....which never came to be due to the boycott of the Moscow Olympics that year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home