Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Notepad Nightmare

Notepad Nightmare

I have a notepad on my nightstand. Sometimes, if I have a really weird dream, I'll write something down. Sometimes, I won't remember what it is I've written a note to remember. The keywords are little more than sleep-deprived scribbles, or the keywords do little to remind me.

Once, I found: "Pickles and Bicycles, Hooray!"

Your guess is as good as mine.

But the one I picked up just now, as I was getting something to drink before I went to bed was legible. I'd forgotten the dream, but I don't think I will now.

Scrawled on the notepad is just the image I had from my dream last night:

"Spiders the size of baseball gloves that eat Human Hair to survive....."

Yeah. Guess what I'll be dreaming about again....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home