Sunday, November 06, 2005

Emergency Room

Emergency Room

We were talking at work the other day about my slicing my hand open, and those I talked with were amazed that it was the first time in my life I'd ever visited the emergency room.

Mind you, it's not the first time I should have visited the emergency room. Just the first time I did. I've got a gnarly scar on a knee that probably should have been looked at. Tried vaulting my tipsy fat ass over a fence. And I've got a fair notion that I got a pretty good concussion from hitting my head on a low ceiling in a storage room at a friend's house, once upon a time.

But these four stitches are the first I've ever had in my life. I've never broken a bone, that I know of (although, that's another injury I never had looked at...I whacked a toe on a door jamb and I kinda think it broke...but who needs a little toe, anyway?)

Emergency room visits anybody? I now number one visit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home