Monday, December 12, 2005

Best Buy

Best Buy

On the list of things that bug, irk or otherwise piss me off...

I've got this thing where, if I'm going in to browse, and I'm not looking for anything in particular, I can't walk 28 feet in Best Buy without some goof in a blue shirt stepping into my field of vision and asking if I need help finding something. I mean, I've got blue-shirted goons tripping all over themselves, falling off of bunkers, running from other departments clear across the store to ask me if they can help me find anything.

But when I go in and I'm actually looking to find something, and it's not where logic tells me it should be, and I need help finding it...the blue shirts run! I wandered around to find a blue shirt, and on the couple of occasions that I could find one, they'd turn and scurry the other way.

I think on skittered up a wall to avoid me.

I mean, I had to chase down a blue shirt, tackle him, and hogtie him into a corner to ask where something was, only to have him tell me the Walk the Line soundtrack, which I'd seen the night before at Tower Records, wasn't out in stores yet.

Found it at Media Play up the street. Where I wasn't bothered by salespeople, who wear red, but was able to easily find the CD.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home