Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Mmmm....Thirtylicious....

Mmmm....Thirtylicious....

So far, thirty tastes a lot like cough syrup.

Technically, I don't hit the 30 milepost for another 16 hours--I was birthed during a sneezing fit my Mom had one rainy Sunday afternoon in 1977, around 4:30. She thought to herself "Dammit, I'm gonna have to clean these drawers!" and then she realize that there was a Baby Stupid Tommy in there.

Then, some other things happened. Mostly filler.

And 30 years later, I'm writing this post. And I realized that the high point of my life this far is seeing Ronald McDonald live and in person at the McDonald's in Athens, Tennessee.

The Grimace was not there.

He was fighting dragons in IndoChina.

If Kevin Smith has taught me anything in life, it's that the Grimace can do that, because Nothing Kills the Grimace.

Y'all go have a good day. We'll holler at you once I've had a bowel movement on this side of the decade line. You ain't truly lived a year until you've crapped in it.

Which means I was neither 17 nor 25.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home