Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Birthday Blonde Joke

Birthday Blonde Joke

From the e-mail...

A blonde hurried into the emergency room late one night with the tip of her
index finger shot off.

"How did this happen?" the emergency room doctor asked her.

"I was trying to commit suicide," the blonde replied.

"What?" the doctor sputtered. "You tried to commit suicide by shooting your finger off?"

"No," the blonde said, as if it were the most ridiculous thing ever said.

"First, I put the gun to my chest, and then I remembered that I'd just paid six thousand dollars for these implants! I'm not shooting myself in the chest!"

"Then I put the gun in my mouth, and I remembered that I just paid $3,000.00 to get my teeth straightened. I am not wasting that money by shooting myself in the mouth.

"And So then?" asked the doctor.

"Then I put the gun to my ear, but then I thought "This is going to make a loud noise. So I put my finger in my other ear before I pulled the trigger...."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home