Monday, September 08, 2008

Bullet Points....

Bullet Points....

  • This shit where the Cubs keep losing? Fellas....get that mess out of your system now, please. Let's learn to be patient at the plate again, get a lead and most importantly, take the MaxiPads away from Kerry Wood, and keep the lead.
  • I'll take a Titans win within the division any day of the week. I think I might be wearing a little thin on the whole Vince Young thing. And I question, on a daily basis still, the decision to give Steve McNair the shaft way back when. Not saying the guy would still be playing in front of Vince, but I think he'd have been the ideal person to have there along side.
  • WWE's Unforgiven PPV was mostly a disappointment, with the exception of the decision to put the Raw title on Chris Jericho.....Jericho 's maybe the best heel of his generation.
  • However...the Jericho/Michaels match was one of the most underwhelming outings for either man in a long time.
  • Vacations are cool. Because I can talk about baseball and football and wrestling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home