Sunday, August 26, 2018

Sunday Morning

Last day of vacation.  It was a much needed 10 days off.  The past several months have pushed me toward a breaking point.  Was getting pretty sick of it, if my last post was any indication.

Still kinda sick of it.  I've had more days off in the past ten than I'd had in the previous 10 weeks.  Which is bullshit, now that I let myself think about it.

I've spent a lot of time over the past few weeks wondering just where I'm going, what I'm doing.  I've never been a big believer that what you do defines who you are, but the past four or five years have really started to disprove it.  I haven't done much living the past few years.  And I need to change that.

That might mean changing jobs.  

Anyway.  We're going to go to a baseball game this afternoon, I think.  Haven't gotten to do that much in 2018, either.  We're going to see the Lookouts....I think I've been once to their stadium, twice to the Smokies and once to Atlanta this year.  There's not much left for the AA season....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home