Friday, September 02, 2005

Friday

Friday

I had a dream last night where I recieved my paycheck in chili dogs. A whole wheelbarrow full of chili dogs. Except, I didn't get my wheelbarrow of chili dogs. All I remember of the dream is walking around talking to people, and trying to tell them that I was looking for my wheelbarrow of chili dogs that I'd worked for, but they were all trying to thwart me.

That's what I remember thinking when I got up to take a piss. "They're all trying to thwart me."

-----

I went to see the movie Red Eye this afternoon, and found myself pleasantly surprised. There's just not a lot out at the movie theaters here lately that looks all that good. Red Eye looked to be the best of the bunch at the theater this afternoon.

It's a very tight movie. Every shot serves a purpose. The movie goes in and does what it sets out to do.

And I was probably the only person in the theater as amused as I was when Cillian Murphy seemed to channel the spirit of the late Marlon Brando when addressing Rachel McAdams menacingly.

-----

I liked this post Pete did at his fine blog, A Perfectly Cromulent Blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home