Tuesday, November 27, 2007

The Mist

The Mist

Thanksgiving Day, I went to see The Mist. It's Frank Darabont and company's take on what is my favorite Stephen King short story (which puts it pretty high up on my list of favorite short stories of all time).

I've been thinking about this movie for five days, now.

I want to see the movie again, which I'd have not believed, because my first visceral reaction was not terribly good.

I'm not sure what's bugging me about the movie. Except that when I say "bugging me," I don't mean that as a bad thing. Something keeps me thinking about it. I honestly couldn't tell you the last movie to keep me thinking this way.

And it's not a bad thing, because The Mist might be moving up onto my list of favorite horror movies of all time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home