Monday, March 01, 2010

The listens....

Taking a mental break. Woke my ass up at 5 on my vacation to write some junk. It's been a productive morning (2200 words, 18 of them worth anything). I started out listening to the Blind Boys of Alabama's Duets CD, which I went through a time and a half, and then moved over to my MP3 player. I listened to:

1. Barry Maguire "Eve of Destruction
2. The Corb Lund Band "Heavy and Leaving"
3. AC/DC "Who Made Who?"
4. The Rev. Peyton's Big Damn Band "Worn Out Shoe"
5. Murrah Head "One Night in Bangkok"
6. Johnny Cash "I've Been Everywhere"
7. Toadsuck Symphony "I Got You Babe"
8. The Black Ghosts "Repetition Kills You"
9. The Belle Starrs "Iko Iko"
10. Eric Idle "Always Look on the Bright Side of Life"
11. Simon & Garfunkel "The Boxer"
12. Jeff Bridges "Fallin' & Flyin'"
13. The Beastie Boys "Intergalactic"
14. Pasty White "Real American"
15. Shiny Toy Guns "Major Tom (Coming Home)"
16. Down By Law "(I'm Gonna Be) 500 Miles"
17. Quiet Riot "Cum on Feel the Noize"
18. Joaquin Phoenix & Reese Witherspoon "It Ain't Me Babe"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home