Sunday, November 13, 2005

Ditto

Ditto

Remember what I said Friday, about when doomsayers like John Gilmore make Godly pronouncements and tell everybody to buckle up for the disasters happening soon? It's the post immediately preceding this one (or following, depending on how you scroll the site) I said that when the disasters don't happen, we should cut out the doomsayers' tongues and off their fingers?

That goes for teevee personalities like Pat Robertson, too.

Couldn't help but notice that New York, Atlanta, Washington, Las Vegas and San Francisco made through Friday fine (granted, I haven't watched the news much, but I figure if five major cities were wiped off the map they'd cancel the NBA and NHL games for that day....)

I have a sneaking suspicion that Dover, Pennsylvania, with its exercising of a democratic choice, will be just fine, too....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home